Last Updated: April 22, 2019
Purposes of Processing
What is personal data?
We collect information about you in a range of forms, including personal data. As used in this Policy, “personal data” is as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC; this includes any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we process about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
Why do we need your personal data?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data in order to provide you with access to the website. If you registered with us, you will have been asked to tick to agree to provide this information in order to access our services, purchase our products, or view our content. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to our use of your personal data in line with this Policy, please do not use our website.
Collecting Your Personal Data
In this Section we have set out:
- the general categories of personal data that we may process;
- the purposes for which we may process personal data; and
- the legal bases of the processing.
Types and Uses of Collected Information. Company collects two types of information about you, “Personally Identifiable Information” and “Non-Personally Identifiable Information.”
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information is information that identifies a specific person.
How we collect Personally Identifiable Information.
- When you engage in certain activities via the Services, including but not limited to creating an account, sending feedback, or otherwise participating in the Services (collectively, “Identification Activities”) we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself such as your name, address, email address, telephone number and/or any other information you provide to us, to create your account or profile, to send you communications and to provide our Services to you.
- Information from Social Networking Websites.
Our website includes interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each a “SNS”). If you connect to a SNS through our website, you authorize us to access, use and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use and store that information in accordance with this Policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.
- Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our website. For example, when visiting our website, we log your computer or mobile device operating system name and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, the website you visited before browsing to our website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our website. We collect this information about you using cookies.
What kind of Personally Identifiable Information do we collect and how we use it.
- We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your website and services usage. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is your consent or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and service.
- We may process your account data (“account data”). The account data may include your name and email address. The source of the account data is you. The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is your consent or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (“correspondence data”). The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is your consent or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- We do not use your personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making. However, we may do so in order to fulfill obligations imposed by law, in which case we will inform you of any such processing and provide you with an opportunity to object.
- In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 2, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us unless we prompt you to do so and you have that person’s authorization to provide such, which we may verify via a method chosen in our sole discretion.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling.
You can always choose not to provide certain information, although a certain level of information is required to engage and participate in the Service. Other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account, if you include personal information in the content you post publicly.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Providing Your Data to Others
- We may disclose your inquiry data to one or more of those selected third-party suppliers of services on or linked from our website, identified on our website for the purpose of enabling them to connect you with their Services.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- We may disclose or share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Third Party Service Providers and the public. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any Personally Identifiable Information) or use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our users to administer the Company Service. We may also publish this aggregated information for promotional purposes. Such data is collected on our behalf and is owned and used by us.
- We may use Third Party Service Providers to serve ads when you participate in the Company Service. These companies may use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about your visits and use of the Company Service, and visits to other websites or locations to provide, through the use of network tags, advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may use other companies to serve third-party advertisements when you visit and use the website. These companies may collect and use click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over during your visits to the website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies typically use tracking technologies to collect this information. Other companies’ use of their tracking technologies is subject to their own privacy policies.
What are cookies?
We may collect information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our website.
We use two broad categories of cookies: (1) first party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our website; and (2) third party cookies, which are served by service providers on our website, and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites.
Cookies we use
Our website uses the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
|Type of cookie||Purpose|
|Essential Cookies||These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our website and to enable you to use some of its features. For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of our website and help the content of the pages you request load quickly. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.|
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make when you use our website, such as remembering your language preferences, remembering your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of our website which you can customize. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our website.|
|Analytics and Performance Cookies||These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our website and how users use our website. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. It includes the number of visitors to our website, the websites that referred them to our website, the pages they visited on our website, what time of day they visited our website, whether they have visited our website before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our website more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our website.
We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve how our website works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
You can find out more about how Google protects your data here: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our website by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
|Targeted and advertising cookies||These cookies track your browsing habits to enable us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with our permission, third party advertisers can place cookies to enable them to show adverts which we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third party websites.
You can disable cookies which remember your browsing habits and target advertising at you by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. If you choose to remove targeted or advertising cookies, you will still see adverts but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to remove cookies by the companies listed at the above link, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored adverts from companies that are not listed.
|Social Media Cookies||These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our website or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this.|
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings,” “help” “tools” or “edit” facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our website. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our website.
User Generated Content
You may share personal data with us when you submit user generated content to our website, including via our rewards program, forums, message boards and blogs on our website. Please note that any information you post or disclose on our website will become public information, and will be available to other users of our website and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal data, or any other information, on our website. Such personal data and other information will not be private or confidential once it is published on our website.
If you provide feedback to us, we may use and disclose such feedback on our website, provided we do not associate such feedback with your personal data. If you have provided your consent to do so, we may post your first and last name along with your feedback on our website. We will collect any information contained in such feedback and will treat the personal data in it in accordance with this Policy.
International Data Transfer
Your information, including personal data that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us outside the country in which you reside, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By accepting this Policy, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
We will only retain your personal data as long reasonably required for you to use the website until you close your account/cancel your subscription unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
- We continuously improve our websites and our products, and we utilize different third-party web analytics tools to help us do so. We are interested in how visitors use our websites, our desktop tools, mobile applications, or our API, what they like and dislike, and where they have problems. Our products, desktop tools, mobile applications and API use analytical tools to understand feature usage patterns, to enhance and improve your product experience and offer you specific usage tips and guidance. In connection with normal business operations, as well as to increase functionality and enhance your user experience, this usage information may be linked to personal information that we have about individual users. We maintain ownership of this data and we do not share this type of data about individual users with third parties.
- This information is used solely to assist us in maintaining a more effective and useful websites and products for our customers. This data will not be shared with third parties without your prior consent or unless required by law.
Security and Storage of Information
- In the event you are provided with an opportunity to establish an account or profile on our Site, you may be able to access your Personally Identifiable Information via the Service with your password and username. This password is encrypted. We advise against sharing your password with anyone. If you access your account via a third-party site or service, you may have additional or different sign-in protections via that third-party site or service. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-in mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer, browser, or mobile device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. If we believe that the security of your information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development.
- Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet or via e-mail is completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee protection of all personal information in all cases. For example, we cannot guarantee protection against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration, or that your information will not be disclosed or accessed by the unauthorized acts of others. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Materials posted to online forums such as bulletin boards or chat rooms are public, not secure, and may be viewed by anyone. Any personal information you post may be collected and used by anyone and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
Our Policy on Children
Our website is/are not directed to children under 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
In this Section we have summarized the rights that you may have under data protection laws. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, considering the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully process. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is:
(a) consent; or
(b) that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
Please be aware that some of these rights may be limited or unavailable where we have an overriding interest or legal obligation to continue to process the data, or where data may be exempt from disclosure.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within one month of your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
We are committed to resolve any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Policy or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us through the information listed on our website. We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 30 days. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us in writing or through our website.
While we make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent all the products and services reviewed on this website and their potential for income, it should be noted that earnings and income statements made by Whales Trader -Powered by Arabfolio, Inc and its advertisers / sponsors are estimates only of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
Any claims made on this site of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the programs, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, previous knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
CAUTION REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
Content on our Site may contain forward-looking statements or information (collectively “forward-looking statements”) that relate to the Company’s current expectations and views of future events with respect to the sectors and industries the Company may be providing information about. In some cases, these forward-looking statements can be identified by words or phrases such as “may,” “will,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “aim,” “estimate,” “intend,” “plan,” “seek,” “believe,” “potential,” “projects,” “could,” “would,” “continue,” “is/are likely to” or the negative of these terms, or other similar expressions intended to identify forward-looking statements. The Company has based these forward-looking statements on its current expectations and projections about future events and financial trends. Any and all forward looking statements on our Site or in any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential not actual earnings expected.
Forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions and analysis made by the Company in light of its experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments and other factors it believes are appropriate and are subject to risks and uncertainties.
Although the forward-looking statements contained on the Site are based upon what the Company believes are reasonable assumptions, all forward looking statements address matters that involve risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and other factors which could cause the your results, performance, achievements, and experience to differ materially from any expectations expressed, implied, indicated or perceived in these forward-looking statements.
You acknowledge and agree that Company, content providers, advertisers and sponsors providing information on the Site are not liable or responsible for your success or failure related directly or indirectly to the Service.
The Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this whitepaper.
- Except as may be otherwise contained herein:
- Arabfolio, Inc., d/b/a WhalesTrader (the “Company”), together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our websites and all the material on our websites (the “Materials”), including, but not limited to, www.whalestrader.com, [www.facebook.com/WhalesTrader] (the “Sites”).
- All Copyright and other intellectual property rights and Materials in or on our Sites are reserved.
- Copyright Materials and other intellectual property rights include, but may not be limited to, website design, application design, graphics, text, content, sounds, pictures, and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof, trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names, slogans, logos, and other indicia of origin.
- Except as may be otherwise contained herein, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, perform, display, post, transmit, scrape, copy, exploit, create derivative works or otherwise use any of the Materials in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorization of Company or the respective copyright owner. Any such use is strictly prohibited.
- Your use of the Sites does not constitute any right or license for you to use our Materials, Service Marks or Trademarks other than as permitted herein, and you do not obtain any ownership interest therein through the use of the Sites.
- Materials on the Sites are subject to and protected under United States and International copyright and other intellectual property laws and rights. Company reserves the right to enforce its intellectual property rights fully under the law.
- Enforcement of copyright
- We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
- If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of this Notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you from using the Materials. In such a proceeding you may be ordered to pay legal costs.
- Report abuse. If you learn of any unlawful use of our copyright Materials, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know immediately. You can do so by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Copyright 2019 © Arabfolio, Inc. d/b/a WhalesTrader All Rights Reserved